ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIES THIS WEEK (Aug. 13th) How do we find the wisdom that God commands us to seek in Proverbs 4:7? We'll look at the very ways and places that you can get this principle thing. Join us for this series which centers on the
- CLICK HERE FOR 10 a.m. ADULT BIBLE CLASS STUDY
- CLICK HERE FOR CHILDRENS’ MINISTRIES OF HOPE BAPTIST CHURCH
“MISSION ETERNAL” launching from “MISSION CONTROL-MINNEAPOLIS” FROM JULY 16th to 18th:
WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS THREE DAY CHILDREN’S MINISTRY! HERE ARE SOME DETAILS:
- If you have young people between 1st and 8th grades that would like to come but need help with rides, please contact us at (612)718-5637 to see if we can help!
- PEOPLE ARE STILL WELCOME EVEN IF THEY DID NOT PRE-REGISTER. IF you can let us know that you are planning to come ahead of time, that would be appreciated. TEXT or CALL: (612)718-5637 E-Mail Pastor: email@example.com.
- There will be a daily Boys vs. Girls Penny Offering. Any offerings will be converted into pennies and weighed separately. (There is no cost to attend VBS)
- During the Games & Activity time, we have a 5 in 1 Inflatable Jumper, and table and “yard-style” games each day! Kids will have a blast!
- The themed skit, “MISSION ETERNAL” features the challenges that the crew of USS ACTION will face heading to the greatest frontier of all: THIRD HEAVEN! The good time, funny characters, but spiritual message is a favorite each year!
- Each day there will be a short Gospel Message that runs with the day’s theme in the skit to point attendees to the Gift and Promises of the Lord Jesus Christ. Memory Verse Booklets will be passed out for kids to memorize verses for special prizes and opportunities during the 3-day event!
- Thank You! We appreciate, in advance, the opportunity to spend time with you kids and adults.
- FINALLY, ON TUESDAY, JULY 18TH: Following the conclusion of the VBS (around 3:00), we will have a special TEEN TREK ACTIVITY for any interested teens from 7th to 12th grades. This activity will include some food, singing, light hiking, and “teen encouragements”. We are already expecting over 12 teens for the activity. Let us know if there is interest for this: TEXT: (612)718-5637 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org