ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIES THIS WEEK (December 10th) We will be looking at principles of when to speak as taught in the Book of Proverbs. OUCH! Most people have much to learn and practice on this subject! Join us and learn the wisdom of using
WHAT MUST YOU UNDERSTAND FROM GOD’S WORD?
- YOU ARE A SINNER!
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Jeremiah 17:9 The heart [of mankind] is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? – When you watch the news and hear of the terrible things people do to each other, it is the desperately wicked thoughts and intents of the selfish heart that drive people to such behaviors!
- YOU DESERVE A PUNISHMENT FOR SINNING AGAINST THE LORD.
- Romans 6:23a For the wages of sin is death… – That’s what you have earned for your sins against the Holy Lord.
- Revelations 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which brunet with fire and brimstone” which is the second death. – If any one of these sins against God are on your account, you have a reservation in God’s Hell, a literal lake of fire.
- CHRIST WANTS TO ERASE YOU GUILTINESS AND CONSEQUENCES. Romans 6:23b …but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- CHRIST DIED FOR YOU AND TOOK YOUR PUNISHMENT UPON HIMSELF.
- Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
- Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. – Your sinfulness made you God’s enemy! But Christ loved you eagerly and was willing to die on the cross to pardon you in the sight of the Father.
- Romans 5:12b …and so death [by sinfulness] passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Verse 15 But not as the offence [your sinfulness], so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. – Your deserved punishment of death and hell can be undone through belief in the Crucifixion, Burial and the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. That act by Christ, is a FREE GIFT from the Lord unto you! It’s worth taking!!!
- YOU NEED TO TRUST AND MAKE CHRIST YOUR SAVIOR…REPENTING FROM SIN AND OTHER GODS.
- John 3:18 He [that’s you] that believeth on him [God in flesh Jesus Christ] is not condemned: but he [you] that believeth not is condemned already, because he [you] hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Romans 10:8-9 But saith it [that is the true meaning of faith]? The word is nigh thee, even in they mouth, and in thy heart” that is, the word of faith, which we preach; For with the heat man believeth unto righteousnesss; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Romans 10:13 For whosoever [that can be you] shall call upon the name of the Lord [Jesus Christ] shall be saved. – How about you? Would you be willing to trust Christ as your SAVIOR and GOD to abide in?
- THE SINNER’S PRAYER – The following is a written version of the kind of sincere prayer unto the Lord that a sinner might make as they realize that they need Christ because their is no hope on their own. If you desire to be a child of the Lord, and pardoned from your sin, then you are ready to “be saved”.
- Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner. I have done many things against you. I realize that I should be punished for my sins. Jesus: I believe that you love me and were willing to die for me on the cross. Jesus: Come into my heart. Save my soul. And give me an eternity with you some day when I die. Amen!
IF YOU JUST TRUSTED CHRIST:
Give me a call at (612)718-5637 and leave the testimony that you just got saved! We would be happy to hear from you and minister to you if you are interested.
Your servant in Christ,
Pastor John Mele